Android 2.3 is now available for the Android SDK. In addition, new tools and documentation are available, plus a new NDK that offers more than ever.
WebOS, Palm uses version 2.6.24 of the Linux kernel with nearly 1,000 patches, most of which relate either to the Pre’s ARM processor architecture or to platform-specific drivers.
The MeeGo 1.1 Handset UX release is a technology snapshot including key handset technologies, such as cellular, connectivity, sensors, and mobile browsing, as well as a basic development UX for voice calling, SMS messaging, web browsing, music and video playback, photo viewing, and connection management.
- RT @wired: The sense of touch has long baffled science. Skin is too complex. New solution? Color-code the neurons bit.ly/uMA2DY ( ... 4 years ago
- RT @CanadaIT: Verizon fixes yet another data outage: On Wednesday, Verizon Wireless customers had to deal with yet another dat... http:/ ... 4 years ago
- RT @CanadaIT: Montreal company creates world's cheapest tablet computer: Datawind's $62 Android-powered tablet wasn't just cre... http:/ ... 4 years ago
- RT @NetworkingPro: Your company give you a web site with NO capture form? Use these floating forms. Here is one on my YouTube channel. h ... 4 years ago
- LCA 2012 Paper Submissions Now Close August 7 #opensource smo.infinigraph.com/view?title=LCA… 4 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.